In this course you will learn how to successfully implement knowledge management (KM) practices to better manage knowledge assets within your organization. You will understand in what forms knowledge exist and how you can create added value for your organization by creating constructive knowledge flow. Finally, you will be able to design processes and incentive systems to encourage employees to participate in knowledge sharing practices.
- What is KM?
- How would be an organization in absence of KM?
- What is organizational learning cycle and how it can be implemented?
- How to design a constructive lessons learned management process?
- How to design an effective knowledge incentive system?
- What are the antecedents of counterproductive knowledge behavior?
- What are the worst leadership styles for knowledge sharing?
- What are the underlying psychological theories of KM?
- What are the most popular KM tools and techniques?
Nov 22nd - Dec 1st
Sundays & Tuesdays
4pm - 7pm
Tuition: 450,000 Tomans for members
550,000 for non-members